DNA Travels On

This blog is designed to keep people in touch with the goings on of my time spent in Aringa, Uganda located in the Northwest part of the country during the summer and fall of 2006.

Name:
Location: Newark, Delaware, United States

Born in Scotland to an Englishman and American gal, I should have know that my life would end up being a mix of cultural experiences! First stop, Taipei, Taiwan.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Departure

Well I am just wrapping things up here at work, getting the packing going, and soon I'll be headed out on a crazy trip to Uganda!!!

My first stop will be London for a few days to see friends and family and then I'll be landing in Uganda on Wednesday morning. From there I'll head to Rwanda for a few days before making my way up to the north of the country.

I'm in the midst of a flurry of emotions right now between being anxious about leaving and really excited to get going on a new adventure. I am really looking forward to seeing my good friends in Uganda, but sad to say bye to friends stateside, even though it's only for a few months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home